Admins who have access to the Mio Control Hub can sync one or more channels in Team Sync.
- Navigate to Team Sync from the main menu.
- Select "create new sync".
- Select the two teams where the channels you wish to sync reside under. Click Sync Channels.
3. On the next screen, search or find the channel you'd like to sync (you can start from the left or right side).
- To sync two existing channels from the two teams, use 🔄Connect to match them up. Click the 🔄symbol next to the corresponding channel to add it into the slot.
Connecting two existing channels together.
- To create a new channel that matches an existing channel, use ➡️Add or ⬅️Add to replicate that channel in the second team. You can rename newly created channels.
Adding a new channel on the left side to match the one on the right side.
4. Repeat this process to sync additional channels, then review and sync your channel(s) on the following screen.
5. On the main Team Sync page, your sync will show as pending until it is marked as a new sync.
If you have any questions regarding syncing, please reach out to your Mio customer success manager, or get in touch with us below.