While Mio's primary use case is to sync Slack to other chat apps like Cisco Webex Teams or Microsoft Teams, we also support Slack-to-Slack syncing within the Mio Hub.
To sync two or more Slack spaces, admins will need to:
- Add both Slack workspaces in your Manage Teams section.
- Navigate to the Team Sync section.
- Select your first Slack workspace in the dropdown from Create new sync on the left.
- Select your second Slack workspace in the dropdown from Create new sync on the right.
- Follow additional syncing steps as shown.
If you're experiencing any issues with Team Sync, please reach out to your Mio customer success manager, or send us a message below.