You've experienced the benefits of Mio first-hand, and you're ready for the next step.
So, what happens when you've completed your pilot/ trial?
The team at Mio works with you through 3 key phases:
This means that we can help with setting up and configuring your Mio accounts, building test groups, and even making sure you roll Mio out to your users successfully. What's more, we can also conduct a security review with you if you want us to!
Let's go through the experience, step-by-step.
- Week 1: Onboarding: You'll set up your Mio and service user accounts, based on the tools you want to sync. (E.g. Slack and Microsoft Teams, or Microsoft Teams and Cisco Webex Teams)
- Week 2: Config call: We'll show you how to sync crucial channels and conduct a direct messaging test to ensure that you're comfortable using People Sync.
- Week 3 & 4: Test period: Here's where we start adding more channels, users, and testers to your Mio roll-out.
- Week 5: This is where you set up your agreement with Mio for a per user, per month service, or an annual license
When you're fully set up with your Mio account, you can start making real progress with your Mio strategy.
- Week 6: You'll migrate to a permanent production environment if you were previously on a temporary or "trial" version of Mio.
- Week 7: Import all of your teams and people into the Mio experience. You can add all your service accounts and confirm that all your users are visible in your chat workflow.
- Week 8: Here's where you start exploring features like auto-prompt to ensure that everyone in your team ends up properly synced. You can also write KBAs and send out mass emails or prompts to users.
- Week 9: Now, you can turn on future-sync, which allows all future public channels create in Slack to be added to Microsoft Teams, and vice versa.
- Week 10: Incorporate Mio into your new hire processes: Make sure you've got a strategy in place to onboard new users and remove employees from Mio when they leave your business.
Mio is here to help making the group syncing process as easy as possible. If you have any questions about getting started with Mio, just contact our helpful team!