Since Mio Universal Channels connect outside platforms such as Slack and Microsoft Teams to Webex Teams, only the members native to Webex Teams are viewable within Webex Teams.
How to see your members in Webex Teams universal channel
- Find the Mio Universal Channels app in your direct messages
- Type and send members
- From the drop-down menu that pops up, choose which channel you want to know the member list of. Then click View.
- A message will then display the current member count like the screenshot below.
In a direct message with the Mio Universal Channels app, you can send:
- Opens the help menu which links to the FAQ and Mio support channel.
- View the invite link for that specific universal channel.