Since Mio Universal Channels connects other chat apps (Slack and Webex Teams) to Microsoft Teams, only the members native to your organization are shown in the Microsoft Teams app.
How to view all universal channel members
NOTE: Make sure your channel is a universal channel first. You can either convert an existing channel into universal channel, or create a new universal channel from scratch.
- Go to your universal channel.
- At the bottom of the channel, find the "· · ·" and select Mio Universal Channels.
- You should see a pop-up like this one that lists all the members in that Universal Channel.
- Invite more members to your universal channel.
- Ask us a question in the Mio support channel.