Are you an admin? Install here:
- If you're an admin on your Microsoft Teams tenant, you can install the app directly.
Not an admin? Schedule a call with us:
- Schedule a 15-minute call with our customer support team and we'll walk through the setup process with you.
How to install the app without admin access
- Make sure you're on a paid Microsoft Teams plan. We're unable to get organization/tenant information on free accounts so the app won't work as intended.
- Open Microsoft Teams on your device or browser.
From the sidebar, find and click on "Apps".
- If the option to install an app doesn’t show up, this might mean you don’t have permission to install the application.
- You can either ask your administrator to grant you permission, or forward them an email with the app install details.
Search Mio in the search bar and select the Mio app.
IMPORTANT: Select the down arrow 🔽 on the "Add" button and choose Add to a team.
NOTE: The app will not work as intended if it's not added to a specific team.
On the following screen, search for the channel of a Team you want to install Mio in and select Set up a bot.
NOTE: You can always add Mio to more Teams later.
Check for a direct message from the Mio app and click Authenticate to login to your account.
Congratulations, you installed Mio successfully! Look for a message from the app to get started.
Type ‘help’ in a direct message with the Mio app for further assistance.