What you'll need
- Mio Universal Channels installed on your desired platform.
You can log into your Mio Universal Channel account here. Choose your desired platform that you have Universal Channels installed on, and allow access.
Alternatively, you can login by pulling up the menu in a direct message with the bot Mio Universal Channels. Then, click "Account".
- In Slack, type /mio menu in a direct message with the app.
- In Microsoft Teams, type menu in a direct message with the app.
- In Webex Teams, type menu in a direct message with the app.
Navigate to the Billing page and find the link Upgrade Plan link.
Select which plan you want to upgrade to.
- If you only need to create up to 10 channels, the Professional Plan is perfect for personal use.
- If you need to create more than 10 channels, the Enterprise Plan will allow you to create a custom plan perfect for your organization. If this is the plan, schedule a time here and let's talk about it.
- If you need more than 25 channels across your organization, contact us and a member of our team will get back to you with a customized plan.
Select Next: Add Payment ➞.
Enter your credit card information to securely process your payment via Stripe.
Congratulations! You have successfully upgrade your plan and can now create more universal channels to chat with external contacts.