Once you've created or joined a universal channel in Microsoft Teams, you may want to do things like:
• View external members in the channel
• Find the channel's invite link to invite more members
• Deactivate the channel (only if you have permission to do so)
The important thing to know is that you don't need to talk to the Mio app directly in the channel. That would be noisy for other members!
Instead, Use the Mio Universal Channels app extension.
How to find it:
1. At the bottom of any channel, find the "· · ·" and select Mio Universal Channels.
2. You'll be shown a menu with:
- Your channel's invite link
- Your channel's member list
3. Use this anytime you need to!