Checking the box Consent on behalf of your organization allows other users in the organization to use the app in their own teams without needing to request admin consent.
Permissions requested by Mio Universal Channels in Microsoft Teams
- Manage installed Teams apps in teams - Allows the app to read, install, upgrade, and uninstall Teams apps in teams you can access. Does not give the ability to read application-specific settings.
- Manage your installed Teams apps - Allows the app to read, install, upgrade, and uninstall Teams apps installed for you. Does not give the ability to read application-specific settings.
- Read the names and descriptions of teams - Allows the app to read the names of your teams so you can pick which team to use the app in.
- Create channels - Create channels in any team, on your behalf.
- Read the names and descriptions of channels - Read channel names and channel descriptions, on your behalf.
- Read and write your chat messages - Allows an app to read and write your 1 on 1 or group chat messages in Microsoft Teams, on your behalf.
- Read all files that you have access to - Allows the app to read all files you can access.
- Read items in all site collections - Allows the application to read documents and list items in all site collections on your behalf.
- Read all users' basic profiles - Allows the app to read a basic set of profile properties of other users in your organization on your behalf. Includes display name, first and last name, email address and photo.
- Sign you in and read your profile - Allows you to sign in to the app with your organizational account and let the app read your profile. It also allows the app to read basic company information.
- Maintain access to data you have given it access to - Allows the app to see and update the data you gave it access to, even when you are not currently using the app. This does not give the app any additional permissions.
If you have any other questions regarding security for Mio Universal Channels, please reach out to our team.