If you got an error message while trying to install the Mio app on Microsoft Teams, ask your admin to check the follow settings:
Microsoft Teams admin center
The following settings are accessible by Microsoft Teams admins only.
1. Manage apps
- Go to the Manage apps section of your admin center here: https://admin.teams.microsoft.com/policies/manage-apps.
- In the search box on the right, search for “Mio”.
- Make sure the Status is marked as Allowed.
2. Permissions policies
- Go to the app Permissions policies section of your admin center here: https://admin.teams.microsoft.com/policies/app-permission.
- Select the permission policy your organization is currently using.
- In the Third-party apps section, choose one of these three options:
- If your company chooses to Allow specific apps and block all others, add the Mio app to the allow list.
Once your Microsoft Teams admin has confirmed the Mio app is allowed, you can try reinstalling the Mio app.
If you'd like more assistance with Mio for Microsoft Teams, schedule a call with a member of our team.