This article covers:
Accessing the Mio admin control hub
- Go to https://m.io/ and click Sign In in the top right corner.
- Sign in using the app you originally authenticated the Mio app with.
- Read about how to add more administrators to your hub (Pro or Enterprise plan only).
This page shows a list of all active users within your organization. An active user is any user who sends or receives messages in a universal channel or universal direct message.
You can also see how many channels, DMs, and external organizations each active user is a member of.
To view which external organizations you're connected with, click the 🏙️ icon in the top right corner.
- Pro or Enterprise plan
Mio admins can define their Trusted Organizations, or organizations that can freely join your own organization’s universal channels.
This allows you to prevent unwanted external organizations from joining your universal channels and provides an extra layer of security. This also means your employees can only join universal channels that belong to domains on the list.
- Read about how to configure Trusted Organizations
Disable file sharing
Admins can enable or disable file sharing in universal channels or direct messages.
If the toggle is off, files will not be received by any external contacts in universal channels or universal direct messages.
- Read about how to configure file sharing settings
This page displays your current subscription, # of active users, # of active external organizations, monthly cost, and trial end date (if applicable).
- Read about how to manage your subscription and payment method
To log out of the admin control hub, click the arrow next to your name in the bottom left corner of the page.